BRING FOCUS + CALM + CLARITY
TO THE WORKPLACE
Corporate Wellness is being embraced by many leading businesses and is a great benefit. I offer both yoga and/or meditation and mindfulness sessions to compliment all experience levels.
First, I will get to know your teams and find out what is most needed. Yoga and meditation provide the benefits of relaxation/stress management training and fitness.
Together, this combination can have a powerful impact on overall company culture, performance, and costs.
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Corporate Yoga classes are a great way to improve workplace morale, increase productivity, and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group. Wellness sessions can be a welcome break to workday or a relaxing way to de-stress at the end of the day.
With over 15 years of corporate executive employee experience and 10 years of teaching yoga and meditation, I am fluent with techniques that will leave you and your co-workers refreshed, re-energized and ready to deal with workplace stress.
BENEFITS FOR BUSINESSES
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More respect for senior management of companies
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYEES
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus, and concentration
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved strength and posture and decreased chronic pain
- Improved overall health and wellbeing
- Reduced risk for diseases
FOCUS + CALM + CLARITY
CORPORATE WELLNESS SERVICES
ON-SITE YOGA CLASSES
I offer a range of practices, from gentle and meditative to active or therapeutic. We can quickly determine the most appropriate offerings for your staff.
Class Duration: 55-minutes, can be modified to suit your needs
One-time Event: €150
*8-Week or 10-Week Programs Per Class:
1x weekly: €125
* For up to 10 people. Each additional participant is €10
ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS WORKSHOP
This on-site, hands-on interactive workshop teaches the fundamentals of Hatha yoga, including basic postures, alignment, adaptations, breathing exercises, and meditation.
No experience is necessary.
Class Duration: 55-minutes
Weekly program for 4 consecutive weeks
1x weekly: €575
* For up to 10 people. Each additional participant is €10
In addition to on-site classes and beginners’ workshops, I also offer a series of 45-minute lunchtime wellness practices and week-long executive retreats in Tuscany.
Lunch Duration: 45-minutes
-Desk-side (chair) yoga
-Stress detox meditation
-Headache & back-relief breathwork
* Contact me to design your custom employee wellness practice or executive retreat.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
A quiet, comfortable space large enough for a group (boardroom, lunchroom, spare office, etc.)
Each person will need a yoga mat (if practicing yoga), comfortable clothing, and water.
*A limited amount of yoga mats and props can be provided
Company retreats can be game-changing milestones that redefine teams, bring out the best in the top and emerging leaders, and position organizations to take the next step confidently and successfully. Imagine your next strategic meeting with a clearly defined purpose, free of distractions, effectively executed and encouraging creative participation that is engaging and disciplined.
A corporate retreat is productive and also motivational for the attendees. As a former 15+ year employee executive for large American corporations, I have attended numerous off-sites and retreats geared to empower leaders to incite process change, boost morale, and develop new profit initiatives. There was also a good amount of downtime in these retreats, but this was usually unplanned, and many times, we ended up working through our breaks in order to “keep things moving” at the office we were supposed to be “away” from.
With my experiences in mind, I developed a Women’s Executive Retreat for female leaders and their teams. I have partnered with the best female producers and business owners in Tuscany to offer a well rounded week-long retreat experience that includes a balance of work, personal development, team building activities, and downtime to realize the true power in “la dolce far niente” (the art of idleness). With the right amount of rest and downtime, the most powerful ideas can be born and developed with clear intention and intelligence.
The women’s executive retreats I host are held at four and five-star resort properties in the Chianti region of Tuscany. Each day is designed to include work sessions, personal empowerment activities, mindfulness techniques, wellness workshops, and true Tuscan experiences.
All attendees have access to the best of both worlds: accomplishing the development of business initiatives while also taking in the inspirational setting and experiences only offered in Tuscany. All retreat come complete with business centers, wifi, and concierge services.
Program Details Include (per person):
- 6 nights (Sunday to Saturday) in Deluxe Double Room at four-star property with free access to spa and pool
- Private transfer from Florence Airport to villa property.
- Pienza & Montalcino private driving excursion with wine tasting included at Montalcino Winery and light lunch at Podere Il Casale (dairy farm).
- Cooking class with and wine tour at an organic winery in the Chianti.
- Florence driving excursion admission to Uffizi Gallery
- Half day private art tour in Florence
- Private lunch with famed food critic and writer, Faith Willinger
- Morning and evening meditation sessions
- Daily one-hour personal development sessions
- Morning mindful movement session
- Group concierge
- All transfers from the villa to scheduled activities.
- All meals on-site at the villa and at scheduled activities
- Private transfer from villa property to Florence Airport
- Round trip group airline fares (organized based on location and dates)
Extras not included:
- Spa treatments at the villa
- Individual travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities, which are not required but always appreciated.
To plan your next Women’s executive retreat, please contact me for full quote details and availability.
ABOUT ME + CORPORATE WELLNESS
I am a certified expert level 500 hour yoga teacher. My training is certified by Yoga Alliance and I hold additional certifications in pre-natal, post-natal, restorative, therapeutic, anatomy, and breathing totaling over 2000 hours of professional training, and ten years of professional teaching experience. I have been trained in Emergency First Aid, CPR, and am fully registered and insured.
The corporate wellness sessions are designed to fit the needs of the individuals in each group. Most of the classes are all-levels and are suitable for almost anyone, even absolute beginners.
BOOK YOUR CORPORATE WELLNESS EXPERIENCE
If you are ready to book a corporate wellness session, request a quote, or organize a retreat, please complete the contact form below.